Are you looking for something to do this weekend in South Florida? There is plenty to do here in sunny South Florida, so here are some options for you to chose from:
- 3/15 – 4/1 – Miami Dade County Fair & Exposition – for more information – http://www.fairexpo.com/thefair/
- 3/28 – 4/1 – Women’s International Film and Arts Festival – for more information – http://www.womensfilmfest.com/
- 3/29 – 4/1 – Yamaha Contender Miami Billfish Tournament – for more information – http://www.miamibillfish.com/
- 3/21 – 4/3 – Sony Ericsson 100 – for more information – http://bit.ly/HmEJXV
- 3/31 – Florida Derby at Gulfstream Park – The $1 million Florida Derby (G1) will be contested March 31 and will be part of the weeklong Florida Derby Festival.
This year’s festival will include several events including a concert, charity golf and poker tournaments, and a VIP party in Gulfstream’s walking ring. – for more information – http://bit.ly/GXL0dD
- 3/31 – New Times Beerfest 2012 – for more information – http://microapp.browardpalmbeach.com/beerfest/2012/
- 4/1 – WrestleMania XXVIII – Sun Life Stadium – for more information – http://www.www.com
- 4/2 – Wrestling’s Monday Night Raw – American Airlines Arena
- Every Friday and Saturday at Nikki Beach – Seafood and springtime seem to be the perfect match, which is why heading to Nikki Beach every Friday and Saturday between 4 and 7 p.m. may just be a the thing to do this weekend. Jumbo stone crabs are $10 and smaller–sized stone crabs are $5. Mojitios are half off, priced at $7.
- 4/1 – Coral Springs Forum’s Community Picnic and Egg Hunt – A community picnic with something for everyone: egg hunts, rock wall and joust, games and contests, kid’s crafts, food vendors, Easter bunny, bounce houses, Broward Health Heart Bus, blood mobile, and so much more!
Where: Sportsplex at Coral Springs 2575 Sportsplex Drive , Coral Springs , FL , 33065
- 4/1 – Fun in the Sun – Sunsessions – If you think you’ve heard of Sunsessions before, you’re probably right. The Indigo team that throws the weekly event has been tossing around this House-music centric party for some time now. But this summer, they’ve upgraded their location. Now, the Sunday party is hosted at the Trump International Resort in Sunny Isles.
More information: IndigoMiami.com / 305-924-7860
Where: Trump Resort – Neomi’s Grill 18001 Collins Ave. , Sunny Isles Beach , FL ,
4/1 – Party in the Pool – Splash around in the pool, relax in the sun and enjoy the music spun by a DJ at this weekend event. Sole on the Ocean Hotel 17315 Collins Ave , Sunny Isles Beach , FL , 33166 For more information – 305-935-4777 (Phone)